Last year, on February 11th, Diageo launched International Scotch Day for the first time and it’s back in 2018, this time on February 8th and we’re going to celebrate (and you can be involved too!).
Hold on a minute, another day dedicated to our wonderful drink?!?!
We hear you, but another day where you can have a dram before lunch and not feel guilty… you won’t find us complaining.
To celebrate with all of our lovely followers and readers we’re going to run a little competition over on Twitter.
The best entry will win a $100 voucher to be redeemed on Whisky Foundation! On top of that, the first 5 entrants will receive a free dram of our Springbank 24 by The Maltman, the first whisky to feature on The Reserve!
Allow us to present:
This is a pretty simple and easy to enter competition.
All you need to do is take a song title or artist (or both), add a drop of whisky and create something punderful (sorry, but yup, we’re looking for your best puns again).
Some terrible examples to get you in the mood:
The Beatles – Glenlivet Let Die
Journey – Don’t Stop Bellechin
Told you they’d be awful, but we’re sure you can do much much better.
How to Enter
To enter the competition, simply tweet your best entries to @WhiskyFdn with the hashtags #MusicWithExtraWhisky and #LoveScotch.
The competition closes midnight Thursday 8 Feb (EST), so get your thinking cap on. Make sure you follow @WhiskyFdn and why not get your punniest friends involved too?
Terms and conditions:
- There will be one overall winner, who will receive a gift card to the value of $100 to use on whiskyfoundation.com. The price is as stated and no alternatives will be offered.
- The first 5 entrants (set to receive a free dram of our Springbank 24 Year Old by The Maltman”) will be selected by us based on the times that we see each post was made at.
- The winner will be notified via Twitter within 28 days of the closing date.
- Winners will be chosen from entrants who have included the @WhiskyFdn Twitter handle and the #MusicWithExtraWhisky and #LoveScotch hashtags.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or over. The winner can be based in any country included in Whisky Foundation’s international delivery.
- Winners may be asked to participate in future promotional activity.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter.
- Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
- Competition closes midnight Thursday 8 Feb (EST).